Friday 4 March 2016

First post


So, I've never had a blog before so excuse me if I make some obvious mistake because if I'm being completely honest, I don't have a clue what I'm doing... I started a blog because I feel like I have lots of interesting things that I can write about. In this case beauty etc.. I'm hoping to post the minimum of two posts a week so make sure to keep coming back to check. On this corner of my blog I want to share with you all types of things including opinions, swatches, reviews on products (making sure to include high street and high end products). I'll also share hacks, tips and loads more that I just currently can't remember, also If you have any ideas or posts you would like me to write about, even a different blog just put it in the comments down below (if anyone's reading) anyways speak to you then! Xx

P.s if you have any tips on how to improve my posts and account feel free to write them in the comment box!

No comments:

Post a Comment